P9243-GBNDGI8: Simplifying Wireless Charging for Convenient and Seamless Power Solutions
At Component Sense, we want to ensure that our customers are up to date with the latest, most in-demand electronic components on the market. That it why we share our hot stock items, making it easier and more efficient for customers to find the parts they need. We are therefore pleased to share that we have the P9243-GBNDGI8 Wireless Power Transmitter (for smartphones), in stock now and available immediately. In this blog, you can find out why the P9243-GBNDGI8 is a perfect choice for your smartphone manufacturing needs!
Manufactured by Japanese giant, Renesas, the P9243-GBNSGI8 is intended to support fixed-frequency operations in smartphones. Furthermore, this impressive wireless power transmitter offers an industry-leading 3W Bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor, thereby providing a high level of programmability and deficient standby power consumption.
Here are just some of the P9243-GBNDGI8’s key features:
- Power transfer up to 15W at the receiver side
- Wide input voltage range: 5V to 19V
- Supports system parameters configuration using a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Integrated drivers for external power MOSFETs
- Supports accurate 127.7kHz frequency operation
- User-programmable power transfer LED indicators
- User-programmable foreign objects detection (FOD)
- Supports I2C interface -40°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature range
Our expert quality assurance team works tirelessly to ensure customer confidence in the quality of all available products and services. We are proud to guarantee that all of our components are 100% traceable, reliable, and counterfeit-free. They are also completely new, unused, in stock, and available immediately.
With your order, you can also make a positive impact on the planet! Purchasing electronic components from Component Sense helps us to reduce the number of excess electronic parts that end up in landfills around the world. As an added bonus, we plant two trees for every order placed. If you didn't already know, Component Sense use carbon neutral shipping for many years helping the planet that little bit more.